A willingness to provide or request value objects.
- Name. Unique name of the value port.
- Role. In or out. Derived value.
- Occurrences. Positive integer indicating the number of
times a value port is triggered in a market scenario. Derived
- Cardinality. Positive integer that indicates the number of
copies of a value object that is transferred when the port is
triggered. Default value is undefined. During model analysis
it is checked that the cardinality of at most one port of each
value transfer is defined.
- Valuation. The value assigned by the actor to the value object
passing through this port. Default value is undefined.
If you set the valuation of a port in a diagram, it must be
connected to a transfer. If this is a money transfer, then the
valuation of the port at the other end of the value transfer must be
undefined. If it is a non-money transfer, then both ports
may have a valuation and these valuations may be different.
- Expenses. Variable expenses made in one occurrence of the port.
Default is 0.