A set of actors that assign value to objects in the same way.
- Name. Unique name of the market segment.
- Size. Positive integer indicating the number of actors in the
market segment in a market scenario. Default value is 1.
- Fixed expenses. Average fixed expenses per actor in the
market segment in the market scenario. Default value is 0.
- Investment. The initial investment of each actor in the
market segment in a time series. Pre-defined property. Default
- Interest. If defined, the average interest the actors in the
market segment use to computed discounted net present value
of a time series. Default value is undefined.